Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Cambridge Pitching for Management™ at Taylor Vinters
Wednesday, 16 May 2012 from 16:00 to 19:30 (BST)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
1. Experienced Entrepreneurial Mentor/Business Partner required for 10 year old information/E-Commerce website with Nationally recognised brand and an existing 400,000 unique users per month. The company, which shows a small profit annually, is looking for someone with passion and drive for fresh ideas and entrepreneurship to continue encouraging innovative ideas. The ideal candidate would need to help with scaling the business to its full potential. Will also be involved in dirving the business toward growth through collaborations and new business models. Sweat equity or commission offered in return.
2. A London based Angel-funded company is looking for a stellar Software Developer, CTO designate to lead our Big Data Analytics developments and to join the board as a co-founder. In this role, they will get to utilize both their technical knowledge (also acting as a Chief Architect), as well as their business sense and vision to shape our strategy, roadmap and business plan in Big data analytics. The CTO’s first task will be to build a Proof-of-Concept demonstrator of VizBiz to showcase to investors, clients and prospects, so strong coding skills that are current is a must for this role. The successful candidate will be someone with deep development experience, strong leadership skills, and extremely articulate and fiercely passionate about Big Data.
3. A Cambridge-based company, developing a unique antibiotic technology to address one of the most urgent challenges facing medicine today, is seeking a Business Development Manager. The company has already raised£1million of development funding. Remuneration package is negotiable for the suitable candidate.
4. West Country tech software company seeks business partners with corporate connections to implement commercialisation of a technology which will revolutionise online security. The role can be part or full time and will involve working remotely. The remuneration package will include a profit share on revenues delivered.
5. Digital Media company with global opportunity in mobile space seeks CTO with experience of scaling mobile apps, and Non-Executive Directors with experience in developing and pricing consumer models online. Also would like to engage with experienced directors involved in licensing and content marketing in the digital media sector. Can work remotely. Remuneration package can be tailored to suit the candidates needs but in line with the fact that this is an early stage business.
6. Established company with a multi award winning consumers product serving the Children’s nursery industry, home store industry and travel industry. Rapid growth plans being initiated to achieve £3m turnover within the next 3 years. Company requires full time strategic sales and marketing director to formulate and implement an aggressive marketing and sales strategy to take it through a major fast track stage of development. The role will be based in Corsham, Wiltshire, and will involve working closely with the founders and the management of the office team including the export and logistics managers.i is The company looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual capable of dealing with the challenges and to exploit the opportunities available within the UK and overseas retail sector . The remuneration package will involve sweat equity, bonus, commissions (where appropriate) and or share options.
We are also looking for an manufacturing and logistics manager and an export and licensing sales manager.
Please join us for the latest Pitching for Management™ event in Cambridge on 16th May 2012 at 4.00pm - 7.30pm.
This is a unique opportunity to network with fellow business professionals, meet the best entrepreneurial talent from around the UK and find roles in dynamic, ambitious fast-growing businesses.
At these events, senior executives see exciting entrepreneurial businesses present their businesses and the roles available ranging from sales, marketing and finance board positions to mentorships, chair, CEO and non-executive director positions.
The roles on offer can be full or part time. Some offer paid remuneration and all packages offer additional rewards such as sweat equity, share options, commissions and bonuses.
If you think you could make a significant difference to a fast-growing company, then this is the event for you. The networking is also highly recommended.
16.00 : Registration & soft drinks
16.30 : Introductions Modwenna Rees-Mogg
16.40 : Guest speaker - Rupe Mann
17.00 : Pitching Companies
17.30 : Break
17.40 : Pitching Companies
18.10: Networking and nibbles
Hope to see you there. If you are interested in pitching at one of our events, please call the AngelNews team on 01761 452248.
When & Where
AngelNews produces relevant content and events for entrepreneurs and investors.
AngelNews holds events on topics close to the hearts of entrepreneurs and investors. Including the annual VCT and EIS Investor Forum, The Great British Private Investor Summit and Pitching for Management™, which is a national live recruitment platform with more events being announced on a weekly basis.
It publishes news on its website and monthly AngelNewsletter, which is full of topical articles, events, views and jokes. You can sign up to receive it when you register at www.angelnews.co.uk
For further information call 44 1761 452248.